It was a busy weekend at Casa de Webb. "Aunt" Katy came to visit all the way from Texas, Dave had his first solo overnight with Sam, Emily put a ton of miles on the car with all the back and forth driving to and from Atlanta, and we rounded things out with a dinner last night with our friend Georgana and her adorable son Hughes. We're all a little tired, but no worse for the wear, because all in all, it was a very pleasant way to spend a weekend. Although we were especially sad to see Katy leave, we're excited that one of Dave's upcoming jobs has given all of us an opportunity to see her again in a little over a month!
Hughes and Sam hanging out.

Sam after dinner. He did actually eat some of his sweet potatoes...probably.
3 comments:
Why does Hughes look the same size as Sam?
This might be my favorite picture so far, too. I love the carrots/sweet potato photos, they never get old and are a baby staple!
Fudge says: I wish I could have been there to eat what ended up on the floor!
Dad says: Great photo. I believe we have one of you but in chocolate form. :))
Hughes looks the same size, because he is (practically) the same size. He's a growing boy!!
Post a Comment