0

Procrastination

I have excuses. I had a cold, then Sam mysteriously had his very first cold. We were in Atlanta for a bit. My laptop battery died. Umm...I pinched my pinkie in the door. Uhh...I couldn't find my camera bag that one day for an hour or so. And I'm out.

Okay, okay I promise to do better in the future. So much stuff has happened that I'm going to skip the long, laborious narrative and just post pictures with captions. So here we go...
Dave and me at my Uncle Dave's fabulous 60th Birthday party.
Carter Glen Hicks (Sam's new cousin and Uncle Dave's new grandchild) who arrived about three hours after the top photo was taken!
Unfortunately, Grandpa had to stay in Atlanta for this one :( , but it was a wonderful visit from Gamma, as always. And it's not just because she does laundry and let's us sleep in - even without those (amazing, magnificent) gifts, we're always happy to see her!
Our other, oft neglected child.
Sittin' pretty with his new favorite distraction (Thanks Aunt Summer and Uncle Chip!)
How do you know when it's time to lower the crib mattress? :)

And that kinda, sorta catches us up. I'll try to post a picture of the new milestone in our lives in a few days, but first teeth are elusive creatures to capture on film!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Blogger templates