0

Tick-Tock.

"How long??!"

The biggest downside of procrastination- wait, let me rephrase- aside from the general anxiety, broken promises and inevitable arguments, the biggest downside of procrastination is that the longer you put something off, the harder it becomes to finish (or in this case, to even start.) I know in my heart of hearts that if I had just posted the rest of the Destin pictures like I promised, we'd now be several posts further along on this journey that is Webb daily life. Instead, over a whole month later, I still haven't finished editing those stupid beach images and consequently have developed a rather startlingly strong fear of seeing my laptop every morning.

If you notice (and I know you have, smarty pants) the rest of the beach pics still aren't up and neither are any other images from this past month. However, I figured if I didn't start blogging again, I probably never would, so we're going on without them. It will be as if this past month never existed. And hey, you never know, maybe one day when everyone's totally forgotten, here those lost pictures will appear. Like that thank you note in the mailbox for a gift you don't remember giving. (But that one's seriously on its way, for real!! Just as soon as I buy some stamps!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Blogger templates